top of page


Family Class Sponsorship | Express Entry | Permanent Residence Visa
Immigration Consultant in Mississauga, Brampton, ON

Canada is a land of opportunities and thousands of people get their immigration / Permanent Residency in Canada every year. Canada has more than 50 different programs available to immigrate and become a Permanent Resident of Canada. Everyone has a different profile and choosing the right program for our client/s will ensure a speedy and successful application. Our Immigration Consultant can help you with this. As a permanent resident (PR), you receive great opportunities and benefits in Canada. Having a PR status allows you to live, work and study in Canada on a permanent basis. The PR Card is normally issued for 5 years and can be renewed.

Different Programs of Canadian Immigration:

Federal Skilled Worker, / the Canadian Experience Class, and the Federal Skilled Trade Program is a right program for you if you are a professional or have experience working in Canada or in a skilled trade.

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) If you would like to immigrate to a specific province in Canada, you may be eligible to apply under PNP.

The above-mentioned programs can be applied for through Express Entry.

Family Class Sponsorship is for those who have family living in Canada or overseas and would like to bring them to Canada. This would include a spouse or common-law partner, child, parent or grandparent, or other family member, including adopted children.

The Self-Employed category and Start-up Visa are for those individuals who are self-employed in specific fields or want to start a business.

There are many ways you can immigrate or sponsor your family to immigrate to Canada. Contact Aujla Law Firm today to help you find the right program for you.

The permanent residence application process can be very complex, time consuming and difficult. It is therefore essential that if you are considering applying for Canadian permanent residence, you get professional immigration help. The last thing you want is to be told your application is refused after months (or sometimes years) of waiting.



Canadian Permanent Resident Immigration

Business Immigration Law

Spousal Sponsorship

Immigration Appeals‚ Hearings and Interviews

Canadian Immigration Law

Family Immigration Cases

Canadian Citizenship Services

Study Permit & Work Permit

Student Visa

Deportation Appeals

Family Sponsorship

The Express Entry program is for skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada permanently. This program is used to manage applications for permanent residence under these federal economic immigration programs, and is applicable to the three programs listed below:

❖ Federal Skilled Worker Program: This program is for skilled workers and professionals who meet all the minimum requirements for factors including skilled work experience, language ability, education, age and adaptability.

❖ Federal Skilled Trades Program: This program is for skilled tradesmen who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.

❖ Canadian Experience Class: This program is for skilled workers who are already working in Canada on a temporary work visa, and want to apply for permanent residence

bottom of page